Maryland Legal News
- $30,000 for a broken wrist, $90,000 if it’s the whole arm? Is Baltimore City taking a harder line on settlement negotiations in police misconduct cases?
- Maryland political corruption cases galore, coming to a courthouse near you.
- “The woman’s emotional testimony was no laughing matter. But the underwear sticking out of her low-rise pants was well, a little distracting.” HT: Maryland Family Law.
- Sen. Cardin has reintroduced legislation to prohibit racial profiling by law enforcement.
- A 20-year-old Maryland man will plead guilty to federal sexual exploitation charges for blackmailing teenage girls in several states into sending him sexually explicit material.