I look at Maryland appellate opinions every week, looking for new Maryland personal injury cases. Nothing interesting in PI, but here are some other cases I stumbled across in a search for something related to my practice. If I get a lot of traffic for this, I’ll keep doing it. Otherwise, I won’t.
- Charles County, I know you didn’t mean it. Still, even in zoning, due process is due process, the Maryland Court of Special Appeals says. (Is there a lot of pent up demand for a firing range and a driving track in Charles County?)
- Anonymous lawyer, you begin practicing law.
- Felony murder conviction reversed.
- Not recording a title leads to a mess.
- Judge White got it right (another zoning case)